The Abstract Submission and Support Request is closed now, deadline was 9th November 2019
The 38th Annual Meeting of the Astronomical Society of India (ASI) will be hosted by Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER) Tirupati, Transit Campus during 13 - 17 February, 2020.
The meeting will be open to all ASI members, as well as Researchers and Students in Astronomy & Astrophysics or related areas, affiliated to Research Institutions/Universities/Colleges.
Not a member of the ASI yet? Join Now
Your joining ASI provides support for your discipline, and also empowers the ASI to support you in your professional pursuits. Come be a part of this major organization of professional astronomers in India, established in 1972 with a mission to promote astronomy and related branches of science in India. Benefits of joining the ASI include:
- Stay current with the members-only ASI Digest emails
- Vote in ASI elections
- Nominate eligible colleagues and students for membership
- Submit nominations for ASI prizes and awards
- Post news, announcements, events, career opportunities and other items to be shared via the ASI Digest emails
- Hold elected office, and serve on ASI committees
- Register at reduced rates for ASI meetings (from ASI 2021 onwards)